Wrath of Heroes Wiki
Advertisement
Overview Abilities Masteries Lore & Skins Strategies Media
Aessa, the White Lion AessaArt.png
This axe has served the Phoenix King for years beyond count.
Info
Race: High Elf
Roles: Aggressive, Protector
Attributes: Support, Physical, Melee, Single Target
Released 23 November 2011 in Game Update 0.12
Stats
Hit Points: 1250Armor: 30 %Dodge: 30 % Cost: Gem.png 110 or Gold.png 9,000  v  d  e 
Offense Survivability Support Complexity
Offense2.png Survivability3.png Support4.png Complexity2.png
Abilities
AessaA1.png
Slash
Deals 72 damage to target. Damage Type: Physical
Range: 5 feet
Cooldown: 0 seconds
Ability Type: Damage
AessaA2.png
Chop
Deals 111 damage to target. Damage Type: Physical
Range: 5 feet
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Ability Type: Damage
AessaA3.png
Zealous Protector
Deals 111 damage to target and Snares them for 3 seconds. If they are not targeting Aessa, deals 150 damage and Root them for 3 seconds instead. Damage Type: None
Range: 5 feet
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Ability Type: Damage, Snare
AessaA4.png
Pounce
Leaps to target and deals 150 damage. Damage Type: Physical
Range: 65 feet
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Ability Type: Damage
AessaA5.png
Elite Bodyguard
For the next 10 seconds, whenever a nearby ally suffers damage, they are dealt 25% of the damage and Aessa suffers the remaining 75%. All damage Aessa takes from this ability is restored over 10 seconds. Damage Type: Physical
Range: Self
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Ability Type: Area Buff
Passives
AessaP1.png
Speed of Asuryan
When Aessa dodges an attack, she deals unavoidable damage back to the enemy if they're within melee range.
AessaP2.png
Bolstered
Aessa's health is increased by 50 per High Elf character in your group.
Heroes -  v  d  e 
Standard Heroes
AessaAlbodiAmenadreshArchivistBaxConradDrulgDurrigFeliciaGlowgobIkkrikIlanyaKorelei
KorithLucianNethysOlwynOzgrotSerkhetVolrikZathis

Legendary Heroes
Malus

Advertisement